Wednesday, November 21, 2012

ADUAN RAKYAT :p SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH


Hi U Mobile,


My name is Nana Ismail, contact number +60 18 240 9190. I stay at Pangsapuri Putra Damai, Presint 11, Putrajaya. I am using iPhone and purchase your "Unlimited Mobile Internet, RM28.00 - UMI 28". The thing is, I quite disappointed with your data service and network when i am home. My data status turned E or o even sometimes there's no internet connection. Which when its E, i can not connect to the internet and when its o, the internet runs super dooper slow till makes me fall asleep while waiting. I have set my phone "Celular Data Network" to "my3g" as guided "http://u.com.my/how/phone-settings" and and turn ON my "Data Roaming" but the connection still be the same. I hope U Mobile will give me the best feedback how to improve and fixed my data connection A.S.A.P. 

regards,
nana ismail
Pangsapuri Putra Damai, Presint 11, Putrajaya
+60 18 240 9190
22nd day of November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment