Sunday, January 24, 2010

TWILIGHT *new moon*


"I can’t believe I am actually watching this"

"Buduh nye pompuan ni, so selfish!"

"OMG people actually paid to watch this?"

"Lembab nyer citer nih..."


Above are among the statement by my other half while watching the latest vampire box office, New Moon..Kesian dia (and other audience sorround him, hi hi hi... )

All in all,
1. it is such a heavy love story drama (tiada unsur lawak langsung!), sesuai for lovebirds
2. Oooooh, I do enjoy watching Jacob's six packs *drool* ;p
3. Agreed with other half, Bella tu memang selfish, she is so feeling-less (tak senyum, tak nangis, tak gelak?)
4. The ayat-ayat cinta script sangat sesuai for mat2 jiwa,casanova or 'ladies' man to further improvise their 'mengayat' skill.
5. Kalau dapat serigala tu pon best jugak..hahhaaaa...~

Note: dearie V, Aimi & Bud, put aside the movie, I had a wonderful evening with you and I am already looking forward to the next date with you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment