Thursday, February 17, 2011

MY SOUL

I didnt write for so many days and i kind missed my blog… It happened to be needed to me ,cause i open my heart here! I write everything i feel without critise or anxiety if these things iam feeling are wrong or bad! I can write about my pain here, about my wishes without idiots theories, that time could never turn back, because i know deep inside me that we can turn it back, we need to believe it, we need to dream it and if we had done something wrong we can correct it!I make right many things, i said ‘i love you’ to my dad, i know he needed to hear it and he knows i needed to say it! I said ‘i love you’ to my lollipop i was needed ,too and she knew i would like desperetally to say it to her!Turn back time is not definitlly to re-live some days of your life in older years or situation! Allah gave us the power to do it in this time we live when we dream, our soul can travel anywhere, u just have to try and find the door to your wishes… Allah will hear you, He will give you the shot to make everything right again or maybe less painfull! I dont really need anyone to tell me that it was just a dream, that i dreamt it cause i think it so much! I believe with all my heart that my dad and Lollipop hear me and they came to take all the heavynes from my soul!They always helped me…And they did once again! I love you dad, i love you my sweet lollipop and i painfully miss you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment