Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I AM SORRY

my life was happy with you * even though we get through all kinds of arguments*. i'm sorry for all that stupid mistake that i made. and for those harsh words that i yelled. those hurting arguments and tears that make u sick. i'm sorry to hurt you at the time that i shouldn't do. im sorry to make you lost your temper to my foolishness. im sorry to call you "annoying" **i can't help it that time, you just are haha..

i'm sorry to make you deal with my child-like personality

i'm sorry to disturb you while you have so much job to do ** thanks for being my BF haha **. Yeah i was so childish. yet you still be special to me. thank you for that and sorry for sometimes i didn't treat you like my boyfriend. sorry for all the ignorance. i'm so proud to have a boy as smart as you. haha. ** ehh ehh don't blush now** Oh yea... thanks for talking to me in the middle of night when i have problems. i'm sorry to make you sleep so late. :P

i don't know how to describe this feeling but when it comes to my friends *including you*.. i feel so hard to be separated from you... just you.. only you. i'll miss you *haha i said dun blush now!* u are the best buddy i've ever had. i love you dear.. as a friend, as my boy. hey, zairi... i'll miss you much. much and moreeeeee. **dun laugh okay?**

now.. urrm.. i know i've done so many wrong doings on you. forgive me. :'( thanks for being my friend again. truly.. i can't take control of everything. people come and go, but memories stay. and im afraid that will haunted me for all my life. im afraid if i can't let u go on ur own way. take care of yourself okay!

from the girl that always pissed you off,
nana charger

No comments:

Post a Comment