Monday, October 15, 2012

SECRET



i need another story something to get off my chest my life gets kinda boring something that i can confess till all my sleeve all are stained red from the truth that i said i come by it honestly i thought you saw me wink no i have been on the brink its amazing that we got this far it is like we are chasing all the stars driving shiny big black cars and every day i see the news all the problems that we could solve and when a situation rises just write it into an album singing straight to cold but i do not really like my flow no so tell me what you want to hear something that were like those years i am sick off all the insincere so i am gonna give all my secrets away this time do not need another perfect lie do not care if critics ever jump in line so i am gonna give all my secrets away 

No comments:

Post a Comment